G clamp or C clamp?

Page 7 of 8

We just used Chinese burns. Or a punch on the nose, depending how much you hated the other person.
--
Mary's lamb had foot and mouth.
The vet he came and shot it.

I'd forgotten about muscles, because for some reason I never get cramps.
--
What's long and pink and hard in the morning?
The Financial Times crossword.
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 8:15:54 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:

How can you be on top of each other?
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 9:19:26 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I wouldn't think he would complain?

It depends who the other people are.
--
"Why do the birds fly south to Africa in the autumn?"
"Because it's too far for them to walk."

Sometimes related to "screwing up"
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 10:53:06 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

"One wide and two deep" implies one person on top of the other.
"On top of each other" implies all persons are on top of all persons.
I ask again, how can that be possible?

You're replying to someone the person you killfiled has killfiled. Do that again and the space time continuum will compress and combust.
--
Hello: A shout to attract attention, first recorded 1588. Popularity as a greeting coincides with use of the telephone, where it won out over Alexander Graham Bell's suggestion, ahoy.

On 07/14/2016 07:04 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:
[snipp]

The effect will propagate backward in time and trigger the big bang.
On 07/13/2016 09:19 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[snip]

They're both so drunk they don't know which one is on top.
--
"Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in
philosophy only ridiculous." [David Hume, Treatise of Human Nature

At once?
--
A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Young lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant."
"But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our colony we practice sex only with our eyes."
On 07/13/2016 06:15 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Something has to hold the G string in place...

I could post some very disgusting links here.
--
1 in 10,000 people have their internal organs the other way round (left to right)

On 07/13/2016 07:15 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

In case anyone didn't know, a G-string is something you'd find on a guitar.

Some people do like listening to music while clamping things.

Yes of course....

But playing a guitar while clamping would be difficult.
--
During the weekly Lamaze class, the instructor emphasized the importance of exercise, hinting strongly that husbands need to get out and start walking with their wives.
From the back of the room one expectant father inquired, "Would it be okay if she carries a bag of golf clubs while she walks?"
On 07/14/2016 01:24 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

That's where the capo comes in. Watch out for those Bill Russel Double Action Capos.
On 7/13/16 3:53 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

C clamp in the center of the U.S. This is a farming area if that matters.
On 07/13/2016 02:53 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

C clamp, G string. Don't confuse the two. I'll admit the C clamps usually look more like G's.
On 13/07/2016 21:53, James Wilkinson wrote:

There was a peripatetic brass tutor at my school named Mr G Clamp.
--
David

He should have been a woodworking teacher.
There's a bloke called A Prentice round here, he's a tradesman.
--
Is an infirmary a place for people who can't get it up?