G clamp or C clamp?

Page 2 of 8
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 4:33:44 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I hate you more!

Can I provide you two with some pillows? Or would you prefer mud?
--
Confucius say: "Boy who go to sleep with stiff problem wake up with solution in hand."

On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 14:33:40 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03 wrote:

How about "crocodile" vs. "alligator" clips?
--
http://mduffy.x10host.com/index.htm

At least it's not "stormy's" cement nail - - -
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 5:13:06 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:

Long-nose or needle-nose pliers? I say there's difference, but most think they're the same.
On 7/13/2016 7:46 PM, bob_villain wrote:

needle nose are most always long nose, but long nose are not always needle nose.
On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:46:01 -0700 (PDT), bob_villain

a needle nose pliers IS a long nosed pliers - but not all long nosed pliers are needle nose.
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 9:32:41 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I am in agreement.
@bell.net says...

Two differnat things. The alligaror jaws clamp together in a streight line. hinge near the middle and the crocodial ciips jaws cross with the hinge near the back end.
On 7/13/2016 1:53 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

What's that thing under the bathroom sink?...a J trap or a P trap?...r

We call it a U-bend. Because the important part is the curve.
I can understand J-trap, but where does a P shape come into it?
--
"Hi, It's a great day and I'm out enjoying it right now. I hope you are too. The thought for the day is 'Share the love.'" BEEP.
"Um, yeah, hello? This is the VD clinic calling. Your test results are back and you're positive. Stop sharing the love."
On 07/13/2016 5:17 PM, James Wilkinson wrote: ...

Lay the P on its side...

You've got a short circuit.
--
Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.

On 07/13/2016 07:20 PM, dpb wrote:

What about as S-trap?

The U does look like an S if you include the rest of the pipe after you've gone up the far side of the U. But the U is the important part where the water trap is.
--
We were supposed to have flying cars in the 21st century.
The Internet is cool, but I'd rather have a flying car.
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 3:24:28 PM UTC-4, James Wilkinson wrote:

A U-Trap and an S-Trap are 2 different styles of traps.
Do an image search to see what I mean.
On 2016-07-13, RH Draney wrote:

Plumber (over the phone): I'll get there as soon as I can. Is it a     P-trap or an S-trap?
Distressed housewife: Well, I use it for both!
--
But the government always tries to coax well-known writers into the
Establishment; it makes them feel educated. --- Robert Graves

Causing the person replying to post to a different group to what he read it in is childish.
--
"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting." - Ronald Reagan

On 13/07/2016 6:04 PM, RH Draney wrote:

Is no a trap. Is a Siberian Jamster.

[THWAPP!!!] BASIL!!! Don't intimidate the foreign workers!
--
Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.