Does coating stranded copper wire with solder cause any issues or break any codes?

Page 5 of 9

O,K., So Roy is miffed that we don't bow down to his "superior" intellect. He shows us how histerical he can be when he gets his bone and starts to chew it. Quite like a bitch dog, and all we wanted to do was examine the bone, not take it away! Comes right out and spouts off like a cry-baby, and proceeds to show his lack of maturity by getting emotional and using foul language against someone who has conducted his narrative in a gentelman's fashion. Pop has, in fact, shown a great deal of wisdom and accurately describes what happens to nearly every rule and regulation when the human factor is involved. This is particularly true in government circles. I agree that a regulation usually has a fairly rigid definition, but the code itself states that it is "subject to interpretation by the authority having jurisdiction". All in all, Roy may be factually correct, but a man like pop will get down the road on less fuel, because he has a perspective of what is, and not what some immature folks think "ought to be".
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 02:38:02 GMT, "Long Ranger"

No. I am miffed that someone that perhaps at one time had a position anywhere near an that of an inspector makes a claim to the effect that "we get to read the guidelines, and then adjust them to our liking". Not so. Not in ANY industry or for ANY standard I know of.

You're a goddamned idiot... and a troll as well. Chew on that, asswipe.

I take it back. You are a pathetic, adolescent retard.

Just the facts, baby! -- Kojak
You're a fucking schoolyard mentality idiot. Even your pokes and lames are fucking retarded.

You think your tone changes anything about what you retarded ass is saying right now? It matters not if you cuss now or never, you are STILL the same asshole you were when you started this troll baby bullshit, boy.

"Pop" went off like a fucking loon at the very notion that someone disagreed with him... AND he was and still is wrong, as are you.

You're a fucking E-1 grade twit.

No shit, dipshit. Electronics, and electrical regulations are NOT open to negotiation or interpretation by idiots that are too incompetent to make valid assessments about the physics involved in a mechanical system, much less an electrical one.

You will not fund that in military or jdec or eic electrical acceptance standards.
The NEC can say whatever they want, but in my experience the persons placed in those position typically have half a brain. Their "interpretation" matches that of every "authorized" person that ever came down the pike.

All in all, you're a goddamned retarded troll fucktard that wants to stir shit. Well, guess what, dumbass? You ARE that shit, and you just got stirred.

Bullshit. I used to build engines too. Racing engines. Pop doesn't stand a chance in *that* competition either.

Your assessments are about as valid as anything else you ever contributed to the group... nil. You are unsolicited, unqualified, unprofessional, and rate somewhere below E-1.
I could guess at standards and get them right more often then he could get them after making his "interpretations"... or you for that matter, boy.
Gave us:

Roy continues on in the same childish vein. I could dissect this some more, but the word "immature" would sum it up nicely, and he ain't worth the effort. Done reading such crap. I came here to rub shoulders with some intellect. Goodbye little boy.
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 17:08:30 GMT, "Long Ranger"

You didn't "dissect" anything to begin with, you fucked in the head RETARD!

You seem to be making an effort to troll me fairly well. Fuck off, dipshit.

You wrote the crap. I wrote what is, and ever shall be.

You need to grow several feet then, you adolescent troll punk.

Hahahahaha... you're a fucking joke.

So Numby, you seem to have a certain effect on other people. Why is that?
--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

Everybody has a certain effect on other people. Your effect is being fishy.

Gave us:

Billy H Is tickled pink by your wit. But doesn't think you of much of a mature mind neither.

We should have a fuckin age limit put on these groups.
Anyone who posts shite should be disenfranchised.
Gave us:

Absolutely not.
Solder creep is a well known phenomena. It is a bad practice for any compression type connection.
: Gave us: : : >In other words, it's an interpretation of the standardS rather : >than a written rule? : > : >Pop : : Absolutely not. : : Solder creep is a well known phenomena. It is a bad practice for any : compression type connection.
You obviously don't know what "interpretation" means w/r to rules & regs. Interpretation by different authorized people are exactly why you will get seemingly opposing answers to the same question when it's answered from the rules & regs. If you really know mil-specs, then you know that. So ... stop playing semantics or stop being silly.
Pop
Gave us:

You obviously do not know the difference between rules and regulations which people have the ability to "interpret" and rules and regulations which are set in stone, and not open to "interpretation".
ANY inspector that thinks that it is HIS or HER duly "authorized" right to bend, meld or "interpret" the rules is an idiot that doesn't know how to ASK his superior for an answer when he or she gets stuck on an issue. ALL circumstances in the industry are covered, and NONE of them are mutable through individual interpretation and ANY inspector that thinks they are is not now, nor never was a real inspector.

Actually, that should read:
"stupidity by different promoted past their level of competency twits are exactly why you will get seemingly opposing answers to the same question..."

"If you really know mil specs" then you'd know that that is not true in any way shape or form. NOTHING is left open to interpretation, by inspectors or otherwise.

Grow the fuck up, grandpa.
: >: Gave us: : >: : >: >In other words, it's an interpretation of the standardS rather : >: >than a written rule? : >: > : >: >Pop : >: : >: Absolutely not. : >: : >: Solder creep is a well known phenomena. It is a bad practice : >for any : >: compression type connection. : > : >You obviously don't know what "interpretation" means w/r to rules : >& regs. : : You obviously do not know the difference between rules and : regulations which people have the ability to "interpret" and rules and : regulations which are set in stone, and not open to "interpretation". : : ANY inspector that thinks that it is HIS or HER duly "authorized" : right to bend, meld or "interpret" the rules is an idiot that doesn't : know how to ASK his superior for an answer when he or she gets stuck : on an issue. ALL circumstances in the industry are covered, and NONE : of them are mutable through individual interpretation and ANY : inspector that thinks they are is not now, nor never was a real : inspector. : : > Interpretation by different authorized" people are : >exactly why you will get seemingly opposing answers to the same : >question : : Actually, that should read: : : "stupidity by different promoted past their level of competency twits : are exactly why you will get seemingly opposing answers to the same : question..." : : > when it's answered from the rules & regs. If you really : >know mil-specs, then you know that. : : "If you really know mil specs" then you'd know that that is not true : in any way shape or form. NOTHING is left open to interpretation, by : inspectors or otherwise.
Bingo! That proves you have zero, nada idea about what you're talking about and cannot have any but very peripheral actual experience in the areas you claim. You stepped in it that time big time. Your'e an obvious blow-hard closed minded idiot with a propensity for danger. Good luck.
Gave us:

You're an idiot.

You have proven nothing. Abso-fucking-lutely nothing, in fact.

Bullshit. I have taught soldering. I have been an inspector in several different departments. I have done compliance engineering.
I know EXACTLY what I am talking about.

You continue to make obscure bullshit references without actually pontificating on a damned thing. Has that problem dogged you all your life?

You're an idiot that has yet to make a single valid argument. All you have done is spout nonsense from the moment you found out that someone didn't agree with you. Par for the course with a dolt like you.

Luck isn't even a factor, dipshit.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I present the world's most highest intellect -- Numby Genius, Esq.
--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

There have been numerous incidents where you misquoted a poster. Why didn't you use the exact quote?

Bullshit.
The only true understanding is a true interpretation.
Corinthians 2:36
All statutes are open for interpretation, a judge in court interprets the statute when he passes judgement, he can do no more.
It's the only due reason I give to politicians who wish to change the present law if it is old but correct. Old English language is more difficult for the lay person to interpret and hence to understand than modern language.
But then we are not all of the same intellect, patience or will.
message

My apologies
2 corinthians chapter 3 line 6.
"Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit:for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life."
http://www.bible-sermons.org.uk/bible/2-Corinthians_3 /

On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:02:55 -0000, "Billy H"

There is a big difference between words that surround the laws and actions of people, and the words, laws, and technical specifications of a scientific standard.
You do not get to mix the two.
On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:47:54 -0000, "Billy H"

Technical specifications ARE understood, HAVE been laid out, and ARE NO LONGER open to negotiation after they have been set forth. AT least not by some lame inspector.
That IS the interpretation. Trying to mute them while in the position of an inspector is one of the most retarded behaviors in the industry, and shows said inspector to be of less understanding than his position dictates. In other words, he was promoted beyond his level of competency.

Very people oriented... how nice. The same is NOT true for scientific and technical specifications.
Try to pull that bullshit in the pharmaceutical industry or the chemical industry.. you won't have a job for a very long time.
Shame the same doesn't hold true in electronics. There would be a better understanding among pros and lay persons if it were.

Why is it legal to make U-turns in some states, but not others? Politicians are basically very lame when it comes to actually knowing about the technical aspects of what they are in control of.

No shit. Especially with all these mosh pit, pants down past their ass, uneducated punks we have in the world today.

Gave us:

LMAO
I'm not an inspector, I see your point about regs, this is a wire, it melts at xx degrees etc. don't use it with an electrolytic connection etc.
Science IS science, law is law.
and scientific law is, well, a bit complex!