Does anybody really know what time it is?

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 21:57:34 -0500, Wes Groleau

In Guatamala specifically? The textbook I read gave both versions.

No, no, no. He was defintely a native speaker, probably from there.

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

I always enjoyed watching people look at their watch, then I ask them what time it is. They all look at their watch again to tell me the time.

Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.
On 11/4/2012 9:01 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Rotary dial telephones cause them to have seizures. ^_^
TDD
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 21:25:15 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Yeah, but they now have rotary dial cellphones. Google it, they really do...
On 11/5/12 12:57 AM, snipped-for-privacy@here.com wrote:

An outfit here http://tiny.cc/pduanw sells conversion kits for old typewriters. It makes them work as computer keyboards.
Big hand's on the.....
Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.
Time to have a 12 year old boy set all your clocks.
Some clocks say it's 10:08 Some say it's 11:08 Others say it's 12:08 The one in my car says it's 5:21 The one on my cellphone says it's 2:43 The one on my computer says it's 9:17
Just like the last time they changed the clocks, I'm gonna be late or early for every appointment for the next two weeks......
Does anybody really know what time it is?