OT. Does Anybody Really Know

What Time It Is, is a song from the group Chicago. They were just a little ahead of their time:

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

And why don't the schools TEACH them the very simple skill of reading an analog clock? This is caveman level learning.

Reply to
catalpa

My daughter grew up with an analog clock that did not have numbers on it ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

That's just so hard to do though. It would be quite a burden on the teachers.

The parents should have done that at an early age. I've seem it at work though, a few younger people have no idea that half past two is 2:30.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

OMG! Those analog clocks are so stressful.  I'm going to my safe space until the government bans them.

Reply to
Millenial