OT. Does Anybody Really Know

What Time It Is, is a song from the group Chicago. They were just a little ahead of their time: <https://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/04/24/schools-removing-analogue-clocks-exam-halls-teenagers-unable/

And why don't the schools TEACH them the very simple skill of reading an analog clock? This is caveman level learning.

My daughter grew up with an analog clock that did not have numbers on it ;-)
On 4/26/2018 9:38 PM, catalpa wrote:

That's just so hard to do though. It would be quite a burden on the teachers.
The parents should have done that at an early age. I've seem it at work though, a few younger people have no idea that half past two is 2:30.
On 04/26/2018 09:23 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

OMG! Those analog clocks are so stressful.  I'm going to my safe space until the government bans them.