Does anybody really know what time it is?

Page 1 of 2
Some clocks say it's 10:08 Some say it's 11:08 Others say it's 12:08 The one in my car says it's 5:21 The one on my cellphone says it's 2:43 The one on my computer says it's 9:17
Just like the last time they changed the clocks, I'm gonna be late or early for every appointment for the next two weeks......
Does anybody really know what time it is?
snipped-for-privacy@catsmeow.com wrote:

My brother would tell you that "time" is merely a filament of your inauguration.
snipped-for-privacy@catsmeow.com wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v,PC0cCagOE

I think it was 25 or 26 to 4 o'clock in the morning..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUAYeN3Rp2E

Greg
On 11/4/2012 9:23 PM, gregz wrote:

I think there is one thing we can all agree on. Chicago kicks butt.
This is my all time favorite version of the song. Two great bands, at the top of their game, having an absolute blast!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxyP06ZPu4

On 11/4/2012 11:52 AM, Home Guy wrote:

:)
On 11/4/2012 12:42 PM, snipped-for-privacy@catsmeow.com wrote:

We've all got time enough to cry.
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 13:20:00 -0500, Frank

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lyrics for: "Time Is" By: "It's a Beautiful Day"
Time is too Slow for those who Wait and Time is too Swift for those who Fear Time is too Long for those who Grieve and Time is Too Short for those that Laugh
and Love is too Slow for those who Wait and Love is too Swift for those who Fear and Love is too Long for those who Grieve and Love is too Short for those that Laugh
But for Those who Love But for Those who Really Love But for Those Who Love
Time, Sweet Time, Precious Time, Lovely Time All the Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time is Eternity
[Instrumental Interlude]
[Drum Solo]
Hours fly, Hours fly, Hours fly But Even Flowers Must die And then a New day Comes And there's a New Day's Dawn And There's a New Day's Sun
And Love Stays On, Sweet Love Stays on, Love Stays On Love Stays On, Love Stays On, Love Stays On Love Stays On, Love, Love, Love,Love ...Takes Time... Time... Time...Time... Time
Time is too Slow for those who Wait And Time is too Swift for those who Fear Time is too Long for those who Grieve And Time is too Short for those that Laugh
And Love is too Slow for those who Wait And Love is too Swift for those who Fear And Love is too Long for those who Grieve And Love is too Short for those that Laugh
But for those who Love, But for those who Love But for those who Really Love, Yes for those who Really Love Yes for those who Really Love, But for those who Love
Sweet Time, Sweet Time, Sweet Love, Precious Time Sweet Time, Precious Love Sweet Love Sweet Time
Time, Time, Time, Time, Love, Time, Love, Time, Love ,Love , Time, Love Time, Time... Time... Time Is Eternity.

Does anybody really care?

Einstein said that time is not a condition in which we live, but a condition in which we think. And we can change the way we think.
Time is when the sun comes up, the sun goes down, the moon comes out, and the people dance all around.
-Zz
Wherever you are, it's always now.
On 11/4/2012 4:56 PM, Neill Massello wrote:

When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask, "Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have several practiced responses. ^_^
1: "Where?"
2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been able to tell time since I was four years old!"
3: "What time zone?"
4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"
TDD
She: Could you put out the trash? He: At some time in the past, I was capable of putting trash out. So, the answer is yes.
When I wore a watch, folks would often come up to me and ask, "Can you tell me what time it is?" Being the miscreant that I am, I have several practiced responses. ^_^
1: "Where?"
2: "Of course I can tell time! What do I look like, a moron?! I've been able to tell time since I was four years old!"
3: "What time zone?"
4: "xx:xx Greenwich Mean Time"
TDD
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:29:00 -0600, The Daring Dufas

5: "You mean now?"
Steve B wrote:

That was already posted on Sunday at 2:10 pm by "Meanie".

I care !!!!
On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:29:00 -0600, The Daring Dufas

When I wore a watch in Guatamala City in 1971, a man came up to me and said "Corazon" (heart). I thought maybe he was saying he loved me, but I'd never seen him before.
Eventually I firgued out he was saying "Que horas son", What hours are they, What time is it.

On 11/4/2012 7:23 PM, micky wrote:

At least he didn't grab your butt. ^_^
TDD
On 11-04-2012 20:23, micky wrote:

¿Qué hora es? is the normal way to say it. Probably not a native speaker--or maybe just listens to too much Manu Choa.

"Yes, I can. … Oh, would you like me to do so?
--
Wes Groleau

¡Qué quiero realmente hacer es comer un perrito caliente!