Does anybody really know what time it is?

I think there is one thing we can all agree on. Chicago kicks butt.

Reply to
gonjah

Yeah, but they now have rotary dial cellphones. Google it, they really do...

Reply to
memyselfi

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lyrics for: "Time Is" By: "It's a Beautiful Day"

Time is too Slow for those who Wait and Time is too Swift for those who Fear Time is too Long for those who Grieve and Time is Too Short for those that Laugh

and Love is too Slow for those who Wait and Love is too Swift for those who Fear and Love is too Long for those who Grieve and Love is too Short for those that Laugh

But for Those who Love But for Those who Really Love But for Those Who Love

Time, Sweet Time, Precious Time, Lovely Time All the Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time Time is Eternity

[Instrumental Interlude] [Drum Solo]

Hours fly, Hours fly, Hours fly But Even Flowers Must die And then a New day Comes And there's a New Day's Dawn And There's a New Day's Sun

And Love Stays On, Sweet Love Stays on, Love Stays On Love Stays On, Love Stays On, Love Stays On Love Stays On, Love, Love, Love,Love ...Takes Time... Time... Time...Time... Time

Time is too Slow for those who Wait And Time is too Swift for those who Fear Time is too Long for those who Grieve And Time is too Short for those that Laugh

And Love is too Slow for those who Wait And Love is too Swift for those who Fear And Love is too Long for those who Grieve And Love is too Short for those that Laugh

But for those who Love, But for those who Love But for those who Really Love, Yes for those who Really Love Yes for those who Really Love, But for those who Love

Sweet Time, Sweet Time, Sweet Love, Precious Time Sweet Time, Precious Love Sweet Love Sweet Time

Time, Time, Time, Time, Love, Time, Love, Time, Love ,Love , Time, Love Time, Time... Time... Time Is Eternity.

Reply to
psychedelic

Big hand's on the.....

.

Half past, quarter past, quarter till said to a youngin' will confuse them. Some don't know dial watches.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

This is my all time favorite version of the song. Two great bands, at the top of their game, having an absolute blast!

Kurt Ullman

An outfit here

sells conversion kits for old typewriters. It makes them work as computer keyboards.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

That was already posted on Sunday at 2:10 pm by "Meanie".

Reply to
Home Guy

I care !!!!

Reply to