Cover for AC Condensing Unit

Page 2 of 2
Puddin' Man wrote:

For mine, I built a small gable roof out of scrap 3/8 ply then covered it with left over shingles. It only covers the top and lips down an inch on two sides to hold position. My concern was keeping the leaves, etc out of the housing. Matches the house roof style/color, light and easily removed/stored in the spring. It will last longer than the house roof as it isn't as exposed to the weather.
Harry K
Harry K
This is Turtle
If the Sun caused your condenser to rust out, Covering it will rust it out twice as fast.
TURTLE