Cant find a place to rent because of huge dog.

No one seems to want to rent to a friend of mine, because she has a huge dog. The dog is about 7 feet tall and weighs around 1000lbs. I've always thought that it's a horse, but she insists it's a dog, and she ought to know. She wont get rid of it, because she saddles it, and rides it to work, because she has poor eyesight and can not get a drivers license or drive a car because of her eyes. Do they build specially constructed houses for people with huge dogs? She keeps the dog indoors. She had to get a specially built bed so she can sleep with her dog. She is elderly and needs to get a place to live before winter. The park rangers told her she cant live in the park in her tent after Oct 1.
I would let her stay at my house, but I'm in a nursing home.
On 9/27/2011 6:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@online.org wrote:

She's as feeble minded as you are ;)
snipped-for-privacy@online.org wrote:

It's not the dog causing the problem, it's your lady friend.
The Top Ten Reasons Why a Dog Is Better than a Woman:
10. A dog's parents will never visit you. 9. A dog loves you when you leave your clothes on the floor. 8. A dog limits its time in the bathroom to a quick drink. 7. A dog never expects you to telephone. 6. A dog will not get mad at you if you forget its birthday. 5. A dog does not care about the previous dogs in your life. 4. A dog does not get mad at you if you pet another dog. 3. A dog never expects flowers on Valentine's Day. 2. The later you are, the happier a dog is to see you. ...And the number one reason why a dog is better than a woman: 1. A dog does not shop. From: http://www.shooterdog.com/humor.htm

They're better than people. They love you unconditionally. They also keep the house and property under guard. Chasing away little wild animals such as ground hogs. They bark at strangers and scare them away. I miss my loveable dog. She was the best. I can't get another one, cuz I'm kinda too sickly to take care of a dog.

How sweet! I've heard of that breed from the Animal Channel.

Look at the bars on your windows. You're NOT in a nursing home. It's an insane asylum.
-- Bobby G.
She won't get rid of that dog cause he's got a bigger cock than you!
Jr.