2006 IBC on cdrom ?

Looking for the 2006 International Building Code on cdrom. Anyone got any links? Amazon doesn't seem to handle it in that format.

Also, will be looking to buy the following on cdrom also:

2006 IRC 2006 IFC 2006 IPC 2006 IMC 2006 IFGC

and the 2005 NEC

any and all help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Steve Barker

The only reason I can think of wanting an older version of the IRC is a lawsuit. Hope it's minor and you win it.

RicodJour

thanks for the link. No, the county i live in is currently using the editions i listed. We are considering a major house renovation on our own house.

Reply to
Steve Barker