Cant find Ice Cubes to fit

I just bought a new refrigerator after using my old 1942 model since I bought it new in 43. I could always find ice cubes that fit the trays in that refrigerator. This new refrigerator has longer ice trays that fit larger ice cubes. I cant find any place that sells cubes to fit my trays. I need cubes that are 1 13/32 by 57/64 inches, that have a slight taper, and are 1 1/16 inch deep. Where can I find ice cubes to fit my trays? Is there a place that custom makes ice cubes to fit any tray? Do any power sellers on Ebay sell them?

Reply to
email.yourself

Hi, Ice cube or Ice cube tray? If your tray is too big, there is smaller ones for RV fridges.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Whoosh!

aem sends...

Reply to
<aemeijers

Turn your head sideways so your ear points to the ground. Smack the higher side of your heads and the perfect ice cubes will fall out of the lower ear.

Reply to
badgolferman

I can custom make them for you but being a european size (metric) they are very tricky to make with American water. The American H2O molocule is slightly bigger .

They would be about $1 each in quantities of 1000 or less .

Let me know how many you want ... it is a 6 week lead time :(

You might find a US standard cube tray at say walmart. :)

Reply to
marks542004

Get a 25 pound block of ice from your local ice plant. Any machine shop can custom cut this into the proper shapes although, depending on your location, you may have to wait until January or February to get it done.

Don Young

Reply to
Don Young

I have 3 custom ice kits in my truck, that I will sell for $66.60 each plus shipping.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Does that include shipping/handling and is spoilage a concern?

Reply to
Cliff Hartle

he should of bought a auot icemaker, no doubt a cheap add on kit is available

Reply to
hallerb