Black and Decker customer support blames WOMEN....

For the 'hard' unflexable cords on many appliances. Men are willing to pay a dollar for a longer softer flexible cord. Women apparently don't know the difference and won't pay the difference. These hard cords are now popping up on power tools as well. Can we blame cheap women for this as well.

???
Seek help.
BB
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:21:54 GMT, BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:21:54 GMT, BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

Morons like you might be the one's in need of help.

'rotozip' clones because of reports of several accidents caused by the almost rigid cords (especially when cold) hanging up and pulling the tool out of the hands of the operator.

This should help you: http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy /
BB
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:42:51 GMT, AHR Village Idiot BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

I'll just bet B&D tools are featured prominently in your home.

Kenny, you are a nitwit, plain and simple. Then again, that might be giving you too much credit.
BB
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:16:05 GMT, BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

toilet tank? I laughed out loud when I read that.
I suspect you know even less about power cords on tools and appliances.<g>

Just more proof that you are an imbecile.

I don't think you have enough brains left over after remembering to breathe, to suspect anything at all.
BB
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:50:48 GMT, BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

Yep people all over America are loading up their chalking guns with $10 tubes of marine sealant to repair broken toilet tanks. And it's sooo attractive as well. Why everyone likes looking at gobs of flexible glue on their toilet tanks.
I'll bet your ex wife just 'loved' it when you 'repaired' anything.<BFG>

Just more proof that you are an imbecile.

I don't think you have enough brains left over after remembering to breathe, to suspect anything at all.
BB
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:30:55 GMT, BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

True! I understand that 3M 5200 Marine Adhesive is great for stopping anal leakage. Try it, then you just might be able to stop dribbling so much shit in this newsgroup.<g>

Well, you continue to prove beyond anyone's doubt that you are a jerk, and and very incompetent. 5200 was a perfect suggestion for that person's requirements.
It is quite clear that you have no idea what 5200 is, or for what applications it really shines. 5200 on toilet clay would form a cohesive bond that would be stronger than the surrounding material. Repairing broken toilet tanks is a bad idea, generally speaking, but if I had to glue together a toilet tank that was broken in half, and trust the repair, I would prefer 5200, to anything else available on the market.
If you think there would be "gobs of flexible glue" to look at, that would have to be considered a reflection on your own extreme incompetence. Not surprising, really, considering ALL of your posts to date..
BB
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:08:24 GMT, BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com wrote:

You do understand that it's very unlikely this toilet tank will be making any open water voyages any time soon don'tcha skippy.<g>

Yes. Do you understand what was needed for this repair? I'd say your grasp of the subject is less than weak.
BB
Like BB said, seek help - the sky is falling
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:11:31 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote:

WebTV. That's pretty much all I need to know about you. Tards and the handicapped get half off when they the system, that's why so many WebTV posters are just like you.

Well longer yes, but most men want a harder cord as well as longer...oh that's not what you're talking about...

In this case they definitely know the difference between stiff and soft.<g>

B&D can put on what ever they want for cords. It won't bother me, I'll buy some other brand.. Greg