Best Cordless Trimmer/weedwacker?

We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!
Anybody have any recommendations?
Look for the thread entitled "Who's in love with their string trimmer?", started yesterday at 3:29 PM. Discussion already in progress. You won't like the conclusions, but they're probably right.

if it has no cord, what does the trimming?

Sorry, I meant rechargeable cordless electric.

I bought a cordless weed whacker If I recall it was Black & Decker cost about $80 . It didn't last very long on a charge, Didn't have much power , took way to long to charge. I took it back Bought a Black & Decker Grass Hog $50, bought light 100' extension cord, The thing works great Way more power than the cordless one. The whole thing ended up costing less.

Buy a corded one or gas powered for long term happiness

Google for reviews, B&D is usualy junk, but new makes come out every day.

I will do that right now, thank you.