Cordless Weed Trimmer Problem?

I have a two year old, not heavily used, 18volt Sears Cordless Weed
Trimmer whose battery won't hold a charge for longer than 5 minutes.
Any thoughts on anything I could be doing wrong?
Thanks!
Reply to
Don Green
Probably bad battery. I ditched my (non Sears) when I found a new battery cost as much as a new machine. Got a corded unit.
Reply to
Frank
Hi Don
This is always the problem with cordless tools and I would suggest tha the battery has no life left and needs to be replaced
-- Eric L
Reply to
Eric L

Site Timeline Threads