Best Cordless Trimmer/weedwacker?

We like the idea of cordless string trimmers!

Anybody have any recommendations?

Reply to
cybercat

Look for the thread entitled "Who's in love with their string trimmer?", started yesterday at 3:29 PM. Discussion already in progress. You won't like the conclusions, but they're probably right.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

if it has no cord, what does the trimming?

S. Barker

"S. Barker" wrote in news:6bOdnc_1kpCJZr3VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

A little gnome jumps out with scissors.

Reply to
Stephen King

Sorry, I meant rechargeable cordless electric.

Reply to
cybercat

I bought a cordless weed whacker If I recall it was Black & Decker cost about $80 . It didn't last very long on a charge, Didn't have much power , took way to long to charge. I took it back Bought a Black & Decker Grass Hog $50, bought light 100' extension cord, The thing works great Way more power than the cordless one. The whole thing ended up costing less.

Reply to
Sac Dave

Buy a corded one or gas powered for long term happiness

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Google for reviews, B&D is usualy junk, but new makes come out every day.

Reply to
ransley

I will do that right now, thank you.

Reply to