Weed Eater problem

I have a two year old weed eater that will not run now. It has less than 20 hours on it. Three weeks ago it ran perfect, I try today and it will only run for 1-2 seconds. If I "pump" it it will run another 1-2 seconds. The gas lines are clear from tank to carb. I took carb apart but nothing jumped out at me as being wrong. The same thing happened to me once before on a different one so I'll assume it's a common problem. Any suggestions as to what this could be?

Reply to
Rob