Atlas toilets

Hi,
Does anyone have any experience with Ariela toilets by Atlas, such as this one.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
The design would fit our decor, but I have never heard of this brand.
(I understand the dual flush system and am OK with it.)
Many thanks in advance,
Sam
Sam Takoy wrote:

Is that the one with the pee flush and the separate poop flush?
--
LSMFT

On 6/2/2010 8:42 AM, LSMFT wrote:

Yes