Defective Toilets

Some toilets have been found to be leaking from the bottom of the U bend du e to hairline cracks on the ceramic or for being porous due to inadequate g lazing of the ceramic before being kilned. These defective toilets include some leading brands. In most cases the leaks are so minor or it takes a lon g period before the cracks to widen that it may take a year or more before enough moisture builds-up under the toilet for it to be observable as it fl ows out from the base.

Reply to
Molly Brown

Thank you so much for this information. Are you suggesting we uninstall each of our toilets to see if there is any evidence of minor leaks?

My suggestion would be for you to get back on your medication immediately.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway