anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

As I said earlier, you're immature and a prick, Frank.

Just don't complain. If it's that bad, someone else will complain. Then, you can say "I didn't notice. I am busy with my own life over here."

You come off as the good guy.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

Don't need to; I'm an educated man. As for your premise: it's all wrong. I don't love the stuff... that's why I have my dog crap in your yard.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

You want us to share your perversion. I know. It's hard to find other like yourself.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Next you'll tell us that they don't sh*t! :) (Don't get mad it's a joke)

Reply to
lwasserm

Yes.. VERY simple. If your dog barks once and wakes me up I'll be pissed off. It is does it occasionally, I'll report you. If it does it often then it will have an accident.

Reply to
Noozer

"Your honor, the dog was hit by a car accidentally. 14 times."

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The victim of a self-inflicted air strike. What a tragedy!

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

I have owned dogs since 1984.

Not one has met with an "accident". I call it responsible pet ownership. It's unfortunate that some pets live with irresponsible humans.

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

How many years does that felony carry?

Can you do the time?

Just wondering...

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

You'll find this shocking, but dogs are NOT excluded from NY's regulations involving nuisance animals, defined as those which destroy food crops, or harass or harm other animals. The law is NOT limited to what we normally define as farms. It includes home plots as well. So, for instance, if a dog digs in a vegetable garden and wrecks a row of seedlings (which I've seen them do), it's legal to kill them. Obviously, this is trumped by laws (and common sense) regarding the use of firearms in certain places. But, if I were to break a dog's neck using my bare hands, there would be no criminal charges.

In some states, like NY, most town justices have little or no legal training, so they're often unaware of the law and its interpretations. But, it is real.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Where is shooting a disruptive dog a felony?

Banty

Reply to
Banty

Dog? What dog? We had what....6 years to learn from Tony Soprano? No bodies.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Washington, DC. Shooting anything is a felony there, if you get caught.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

II agree so much with that. People say they love their pets, and yet they

Our community has a law that states; "Owners must pick up after their pets".

Probably 80% will follow the rules.

But there's always that 20% ( IDIOTS ) who feel; "That doesn't apply to me".....

Reply to
Anonymous

Even better: As everyone knows, dogs like to piss and crap in places where humans need to walk or do other things. So naturally, they pull their owners to a clump of gorgeous flowers at the edge of my property. The next dog to come along finds the scent interesting, and pulls its owner to the same spot. Here's a conversation that's happened several times:

Me: Could you please NOT let your dog do that here? Dog Criminal: (shows bag) I'm gonna clean it up. Me: That's nice, but your dog peed, and you can't clean it up. I don't want it happening here. Dog Criminal: Why? Me: A lot of reasons, but the two most important ones are that I asked politely, and this is my yard. Dog Criminal: The first 8 feet belong to the town. It's public land. Me: No, it's a permanent easement for the benefit of the town and the utilities. It's not yours to use as you please. Dog Criminal: So? Me: I was just about to trim those flowers and pick out the weeds. It can't be done wearing gloves. How about you put YOUR hands in there right now?

This is how it goes. Even the so-called "good dog owners" often turn out to be stupid pigs. Their little pets train them to do things which, in any other context, are considered illegal. And, there should be an IQ test required in order to own those extendable leashes.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Discharging or firing a weapon within city limits?

Banty wrote:

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

Yes, be sure to hang him from the street light as an example.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

That's a felony??!? I....don't.....think.....so.

And you have to be within city limits of a city or town with that ordinance.

So your "How many years does that felony carry? Can you do the time?" retort is just bluster.

By the way, please don't top post.

Banty

Reply to
Banty

That's another one of my pet peeves, animal owners who take their dogs out on leashes to pee in other peoples' yards, leaving a nice brown spot on somebody elses yard, while theirs looks nice and green. True Story, many years ago a man we knew in the neighborhood was complaining to a neighbor about their animal pooping on his lawn. Instead of the neighbor saying they would take care of it, they said his kids were in their yard sometimes too. Bert then said "the day my kids takes a shit on your lawn, you let me know and I'll take care of it, in the meantime keep your animals off mine." I always thought that was pretty funny.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

I don't "walk" my dogs for many reasons.

First, parvo lives on the ground for up to three years and vaccinations don't always protect your animal.

Second, if you dog is small, a larger free roaming dog could possibly appear and attack.

Third, it's plain rude to allow an animal to walk the streets lifting their legs, and pooing.

It's really not good relations with neighbors. You really want your neighbors to call 911 if as and when they see your house on fire or being burglarized, right?

Cheri wrote:

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006