anyone know how to find out who reported my house to a neighborhood services department for city of phx?

Depending on exactly what kind of waste he was burning, it could be a health issue, especially for little kids. You know that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Never belong to a homeowners association.

Those people are drunk on power.

Very pathetic.

Norm> clipped

Reply to
MRS. CLEAN

So, you claim that your dogs "keep the whole neighborhood safe", but they're only outside to bark when you're home :-/

So who keeps the neighborhood safe when you're away? Do people owe you only pro-rated gratitude?

Do you have a clue what your neighbors actually think of all this?

Banty

Reply to
Banty

Let me clue you in. You're an asshole and your neighbors hate you and your uncontrolled animals.

Reply to
TH

That's interesting.

AC came by a few months ago. I spoke with him. And, he concluded that the neighbor was the unreasonable one.

I didn't even get a bark letter. Like I said, these guys do it all day long every day. They learn to sniff out the legitimacy of a complaint.

Mrs. Clean

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

No dog should bark for 15 minutes.

Something is wrong: whether the animal is in distress or there's a house being broken into.

What's the point of allowing the dog to bark if no one will investigate?

It's like unmonitored alarms on houses or cars. There's no point in it.

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

I don't allow my dogs to bother neighbors either.

That's the bottom line.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

Dogs should never run loose. And, cats should be in doors only.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

LOL

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

Not only that, but dog owners want everyone else to share their common issue: coprophila. Look it up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

First of all, never "get rid" of your dogs.

Second, use the cam corder.

That's the best advice yet on this thread.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

spelling correction: coprophilia

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You can also hang out in truck stops waiting for another customer at the glory hole. Both things attract the same type of people.

MRS. CLEAN wrote:

neighborhood preservation division

possibly by whom. Anyone know how to find out

Reply to
ephedralover

I agree so much with that. People say they love their pets, and yet they let them out. Anyone who puts their cat outside should have a kennel type device, so they can still enjoy the outdoors while being safe. Same thing with dogs. Our neighbors dog has been hit twice by cars now. It makes me sad to see animals flattened in the streets due to irresponsible owners.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Where I am in CA, the ordinance is fifteen minutes in an hour, meaning that it can be a minute or so here and there, but no more than fifteen minutes total. I've never filed a complaint on anyone, but some of them can really get on your nerves at times, especially the high pitched yappers. :-)

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

Yapper problem solved:

$160.00 on sale at any of the big sporting goods stores. $50.00 for a "good enough" scope. Priceless. Fire from inside the house, 10-15 feet back from the window. Nobody will hear the sound. The dog will look like a laser beam pierced it's skull. The owners will never recover.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm thinking if someone is going to complain, s/he better have cam corder evidence that the conduct fell within the statute.

The best policy is never complaining about anything. It's self destructive.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

neighborhood preservation division

possibly by whom. Anyone know how to find out

Frank: That makes you a prick.

Good luck with that house on fire and no one to call it in for you.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

It used to eat me alive seeing animals the victims of their own owners, then I watched them with their own children. They are no different. There's a special place in hell for abusers of animals and children.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006

This is the last time I am saying this:

NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING TO ANYONE.

It helps relations and secures your pet's future.

Reply to
neilyoung_at_heart_2006