Subject Author Posted Replies

Cause of Uneven spin on LG WM3431HS (2023 Update)
A repair man came out to check uneven spin on an LG WM3431HS and showed me some broken screws securing the M101 cover of the heater elements/blower motor to the drum. Sears Parts direct SAYS they can...
7
7

Accurate used car ad
Seldom do you see an honest ad for used cars. This is a good one.
2
2

Furnace overheating
We've had the technician out twice, and still no answer. We have a 4 year old two stage high efficiency furnace and it keeps overheating as soon as it hits the high-heat stage...so every 10 minutes...
4
4

Amazon, shipping AND HANDLING?
Amazon, shipping AND HANDLING? Since when is there an additional charge for handling. The two together are 13.08. When I choose free shipping, they take off 5.99, but that still leaves $7.09. NEVER...
33
33

Looking for dual thread bolt with different sized ends
Where can I get a dual thread bolt with different widths on each end? Like this, but a smaller thread on one end. M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12. Screws are standard parts. Rod Length Thread Length. ●...
8
8

This is rather amazing but it's not a wacko site
Post Consumer Brands announced Wednesday that the pandemic-causing production issues that plagued the company earlier this year has been resolved and Grape-Nuts are back to shipping at full capacity...
2
2

More towing from Matt's Off-Raod. Recoverof a n LJ20
Another of Matt's tow truck videos: Craig, I don't send you much but I think you'll like this one. 15 minutes, scouting it out Followed by 29:56 minutes of getting the truck, etc. up there, ** and...
4
4

Objects Traveling Faster Than Light
I thought it was impossible to travel faster than light ............................ Hubble Spots Thousands of Objects Traveling Faster Than Light NASA Unexplained Files YouTube · Science Channel '...
5
5

Shipping Delays? What Shipping Delays?
I know that it all depends on location, in stock availability, etc., but I'm still impressed. I ordered snow tires and wheels from TireRack at 1:30PM yesterday. The warehouse that had what I wanted is...
7
7

Weil-Mclain short cycling
WM model 150 series 3...only 3 years old. Temperamental bastard, flame lights comes on for 5-10 seconds and shuts off over and over ... Ignitor replaced and unit cleaned 6 months ago. Any idea how to...
5
5

OT. Classic Blackberry Retired
<> The company cuts off support for the once-beloved cellphone and status symbol, a casualty of the rise of the touch screen.
17
17

How do you remove condensation from a double pane window?
Hi All, How do you remove condensation from a double pane window? Goes away in the summer; comes back in the winter. -T
10
10

building a house
Have any of you used the Milagro Design facade moldings? Milagro Design

Why are engineering sample CPUs illegal to sell?
On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 08:13:45 -0000, "Brian Gaff (Sofa)"
5
5

OT Why can't phd's and doctors speak English
Why, even when on the radio talking to everyone, cannot so many doctors speak so everyone will understand? I've been asking this question for years. A woman calls into a doctor and she's...
4
4