Objects Traveling Faster Than Light

I thought it was impossible to travel faster than light ............................

Hubble Spots Thousands of Objects Traveling Faster Than Light NASA Unexplained Files YouTube · Science Channel ' Mar 23, 2014

__

bruce bowser

1) they're not traveling faster than light.
2) They're not unexplained.

"ALL galaxies outside our hubble sphere are receding away faster than light due to expansion of space in between us, caused by an force called dark energy"

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Yeah, you;d think everyone would understand it. I just espained it to my grandkids at Christmas dinner'

Two proposed forms of dark energy are the cosmological constant,[12][13] representing a constant energy density filling space homogeneously, and scalar fields such as quintessence or moduli, dynamic quantities having energy densities that can vary in time and space. Contributions from scalar fields that are constant in space are usually also included in the cosmological constant. The cosmological constant can be formulated to be equivalent to the zero-point radiation of space i.e. the vacuum energy.[14] Scalar fields that change in space can be difficult to distinguish from a cosmological constant because the change may be extremely slow

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

"dark energy" = "fudge factor" for equations that don't work.

"dark energy" is probably bull s***. Maybe not.

Difficult to distinguish? I think they're impossible to distinguish.

And my nephew thinks so too.

Reply to
micky

They are: