Subject Author Posted Replies

shower rod
Wow, amazing! I always heard good things about Moen as far as free replacement parts etc.
18
18

OT Credit card
If you call them it's likely they will reverse the interest charge. I've had them reverse it simply because I forgot. I'm not sure what their internal rules are but they seem willing to let you off...
128
128

Red apple ice plant in bad shape
What could cause a whole hill of red apple to die? It's been healthy for 15 years with very little care, now within a couple of months the whole hill is brown. Looking up close, the roots and stalks...
3
3

Speeding up heating of a room with central heating
If you stick a desk fan blowing through a central heating radiator, it heats the room twice as fast.

(OT) RAW JUSTICE... (For Tailgating)
A tailgater finally gets what he has coming..... This was on the tv news. It happened in Little Chute, WI. last week. This moron was tailgating another vehicle. That driver tapped his brakes, and the...
1
1

King "Special Report"
Dish Network has a Larry King Special Report. He investigates Omega Xl. I guess it's supposed to be some kind of pain killer. Wasn't King on radio or TV before Imus was even born? They'll probably put...
3
3

...And that's why I keep SharkBite End Caps in the shop
Let us know what they say. I'm curious. I'll be repiping my galvanized soon with copper. Because I don't have my threading tools anymore, copper pipe is cheaper, and it might make a difference in the...
45
45

Best order for refurbishing house
I might wonder what *sort* of flooring is going in. E.g., with ceramic tile, often want the cabinets to sit on the "subfloor" and not the tile so you'd install them and then tile *to* them (instead of...
40
40

Do they make DURABLE toilet seats
posted for all of us... Your asshole, why not DAGS? I think this posting is BS and he has a bull sitting on lap when he uses the straw.
2
2

Toilet Repair Tip
Right, seats and the floor mounting bolts are often plated brass that rust. The tank is always brass (in my experience) and comes off easily.
5
5

Flooded basement
Husband replaced sump pump but he said the casing has cracks in it. How can he patch it. Seems to be fiberglass or something like a trash can.
1
1

OT: For Micky/Mormon
Deal of the Day from Best Buy! http://tinyurl.com/nu642xo
3
3

Looking for a source of a gas burner.
I need a uniform/concentrated heat/flame source over a square area of 9 by 18-20 inch. I could use sand casting to build it myself but would rather find an affordable OTS solution. would do the job...
8
8

Most famous Irishman
The Most famous Irishman is Pati O'Furniture Happy St. Patricks Day!

(OT) Is it possible to connect a HDTV to the VGA connector on a computer?
Been doing it for 15 years. If your TV has a 15 pin connector in back, it also has audio in. Plug it in, select RGB or VGA on the source menu and rock on. You can also stream Netflix and anything else...
15
15