OT: For Micky/Mormon

Deal of the Day from Best Buy!

bob_villain

Nah. For a hundred bucks more I got a Samsung 1080p smart TV of the same size.

They're giving away these things as 4k and higher hit the market.

Reply to
Frank

...you do realize I'm talking to the bleeding hearts that say they have no money for such things?

Reply to
bob_villain

Me too. The way these things are going you could probably get a TV like this at a Goodwill store for just a few dollars in a few months.

Reply to
Frank