King "Special Report"

Dish Network has a Larry King Special Report. He investigates Omega Xl. I guess it's supposed to be some kind of pain killer. Wasn't King on radio or TV before Imus was even born? They'll probably put a camera or microphone in King's coffin.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

His "investigation" is an infomercial. He's a paid shill for the stuff.

Reply to
trader_4

Yeah, this was tongue in cheek and I had a dummy attack. I posted to the wrong group.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

You know, I know where it belongs. I see King is 82, only 6 years older than Imus. He looks antique and I hate to think that Imus and I will look like that at 82. OTOH since Imus is no longer on TV, maybe he looks his age.

Reply to
Frank