Do they make DURABLE toilet seats

A local bar has given up on putting a toilet seat on the Men's Room toilet. That makes it very difficult to use the toilet for taking a shit.

The owner buys probably the cheapest seats he can, and ends up replacing them almost weekly, because some drunk breaks off the cheap plastic hinges. This bar is mostly all young people who are very roudy and crazy. For that reason I rarely ever go there, because it's not suited for us old guys.

I'm not involved in fixing that toilet, but I was wondering about what could be used that would actually hold up to the abuse. Do they make really strong seats for places like prisons? (Which might be suitable for this bar, because half the people that go there will likely end up in prison or at least the city "drunk tank").

There has to be some sort of DURABLE seats made.... Even the more expensive "home seats" with the metal hinges are not real strong, so something made for commercial use and for abusive conditions is needed....

Just curious what exists....

Reply to
Paintedcow

Can't specifically answer but prisons don't use toilet seats AFAIK but just use one piece steel toilets that are presumably very difficult to break.

The problem I expect for your bar is that if they make the seat and hinges good and strong someone will "test" them and break the porcelain toilet itself.

Reply to
>>>Ashton Crusher

snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo posted for all of us...

Your asshole, why not DAGS? I think this posting is BS and he has a bull sitting on lap when he uses the straw.

Reply to
Tekkie®