Subject Author Posted Replies

GE Silicon Caulk sucks balls. It's the runniest stickiest garbage I have ever tried to use.
I'm certain all the GE silicon caulk reviews are bullshit. What is this crap they are making? And why is it the only silicon caulk that can be found on the shelves? Is there any brand of silicon caulk...
1
1

'Golden Spike' event marks 150th anniversary of Transcontinental Railroad
' ... A replica of the historic Jupiter steam locomotive rolls across Promontory Summit on the 150th anniversary of the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad at Golden Spike National Historical...
6
6

OT. Breakin' spaghetti
It's too bad you're not receptive to learning new and interesting things. Cindy Hamilton
16
16

Re: Chain Saw Chain - Number of Teeth?
Seriously?? At this point I would advise you to put down the saw and hier it done. If you look at your chain their will be two or so lines on the top of your cutting teeth, use them! Let's you know...

OT: I guess things aren't so rosey at Airbus either these days...
On Tue, 7 May 2019 16:08:20 +1000, "Rod Speed" wrote: Yup, it kicked ass against a 747 but the 777 gives the airline a 25% advantage per seat mile. That all gets worse if there are empty seats.
8
8

GE Advantium 120 microwave
The light, turntable, and fan will not shut off. It will heat normally for the specified time, but when it says food is ready it keeps on going around until the door is opened. It does not keep...
2
2

Small Engine Spark Plug Heat Range Error
Performing routine annual maintenance on my Echo hand-held leaf blower, I discovered that last spring, I mistakenly installed a spark plug one heat range hotter than specified. The blower was used...
5
5

trying to find pinchplates
On Sun, 5 May 2019 20:59:41 -0700 (PDT), Deodiaus wrote: did you watch the you-tube I referenced? No special tools required
12
12

Circles on water damaged monitor?
I use proper English. It's called English, because it's from England. I am logical with some words. I say and write pronounciation, because it comes from pronounce, not pronunce. That can happen with...
82
82

Crimp sleeve or alternate ideas...
Very readily available for 6mm shafts - not so common for the smaller sizes.
85
85