GE Silicon Caulk sucks balls. It's the runniest stickiest garbage I have ever tried to use.

I'm certain all the GE silicon caulk reviews are bullshit. What is this crap they are making? And why is it the only silicon caulk that can be found on the shelves? Is there any brand of silicon caulk that hasn't been ruined by cheep manufacturers trying to save a buck? One that still has a decent consistency that doesn't quick-dry a skin over slimy snot in minutes. One that can be smoothed and worked with?

Reply to
P. Reile