Good quality mildew resistant silicon caulk?

I have removed all my mildew and molded caulk and cleaned it. Now I need to recaulk the joints between the wall tiles and floor tiles inside the shower.

I would rather use silicon caulk if possible, but the "mildew resistant" kind seem to only come in latex form, are there any good quality mildew resistant silicon caulk anyone recommend?

Thanks,

Reply to
miamicuse
  • Vote on answer