Subject Author Posted Replies

It Isn't Friday Unless It's Florida Man Friday
"...If the defendant s**ts, you must acquit? Article:

Have I been pampering a weed?
I'd try uploading to google image and see if it puts you on the right path.
8
8

Need Threaded 3/8" to 1/4" Stem Reducer for Casters
IDK, I googled a bit and all I found were reducing bushings for pipe threads. Never saw one for bolt threads either.
11
11

Rockwell Router Manual
Someone gave me a Rockwell Commercial Duty Router Model 4676 Type 1 I can not find a manual for it. 6.5 amps 20,000 rpm There is some kind of adjustment screw near the power cord that I wanted to know...

[SOLVED] Getting wheels off bench grinders
I removed one wheel successfully, but can not remove the 2nd wheel off my grinder. How do I remove the thing? Thanks.
11
11

Adding second 4-way switch...
OK, carrying on from the previous on extending circuits; have pulled to the new junction box location--wasn't bad; actually less trouble than I had expected and had ample cable length on the shortest...
15
15

Cash out of American Home Shield.
So the other day our central air stops cooling. Not entirely but it refuses to cool under 81. We call AHS, our second year with them. First claim. They schedule a repairman. He shows up last night....
17
17

Does the macadem road surface have a great effect on tire wear?
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:19:09 -0000 (UTC), "Arlen G. Holder" wrote: "Chip Seal" is Macadam It would wear less on loose sand - or perhaps gravel or packed limestone dust - but it would wash out during...
15
15

Santa Sf dehumidifier
I have a Santa Fe upright dehumidifier that is not producing water. Opening the unit, the fan is working and compressor is humming. the coils do not get cold/any frost on them. Does this mean there is...
13
13

how to install locking doorknobs on double interior doors?
I have what is described in my master bedroom but there’s a problem. The left hand door has a slider lock at the top only, which is fine. There is a lock on the right hand door but it easily is...
2
2

paying off a cc hold in advance
And their name is... micky.
13
13

Re: Recessed light in cold air return
On Tuesday, November 21, 2000 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, Catdomino wrote:
1
1

Products available in 2019 to repair a spay polyurethane foam roof (SPF)
All, I've been doing a bit of research and there seem to be many options. I bought this home in 2017 and the real estate agent has limited information (owner passed away) regarding the roof...

strange clock radio
Just a story. I have a table clock-radio with digital tuning GE model 4885 that I bought in 1973 or 4. It has a 24 hour clock, dual alarms, and several other nice features. Some buttons have gotten...
1
1