Subject Author Posted Replies

Barn paint
The original reason for barn paint was because animals tend to chew on barn and fence woid. It did not have lead and the toxic chemicals regular paint does. And, yes, you will need to paint more...
5
5

wiper blades
How do you know a good wiper blade (or are they all the same?). Picked up three sets of wiper bladess recently which was harder than you'd think because prices for any one length were from $4 to $18...
32
32

OT: sweet solution to dual monitors
Hi All, Off topic and not political????? I must have a fever. I found a sweet solution to dual monitors: LG 34UM95 34" UltraWide Widescreen 21:9 Monitor price too: U$D I WANT ONE!!!!! No stupid...
3
3

OT Justice Department resumes capital punishment
U.S. Bureau of Prisons (BOP) staff will be busy in December and January Barr ordered the government to adopt a new method for executing prisoners, replacing its lethal cocktail with injections of a...
16
16

Swivel adaptor for screw bits
I am looking for a swivel adapter that will allow the turning of screws at an angle. Andy
11
11

credit card networks
I used to read that my debit cards would work at a machine with the Cirrus logo and iirc that logo was also on the card. It was on the card, right? And on the ATM also? But now no cirrus or star or...
8
8

J B Weld
Used it for the first time. I'll be darned, it worked. Shut off valve for 2nd floor water sprung a small leak. It's directly next to a truss and is useless as the handle cannot even be put on.
8
8

new metal roof with new gutters - disaster
The obvious real problem here is that you're dealing with an incompetent roofer. It was likely just as easy to do it right. I say likely, because the only reason I can see for doing it wrong would be...
18
18

Make edges perpendicular
I want to mount this piece of plywood in such a way that it is reasonable removable. I first need to true up the edges of the wood and that is difficult because of it's small size. I have a table saw,...
3
3

Basic automotive headlight bulbs
[snip] Considering recent cars, one thing I really don't like is touch screens.
18
18

Part truth and part lies
like this needs to stop. What the heck is the CDC and FDA doing or not doing that allows these situations? However, the article fails to mention that of the patients who have a LEGAL prescription for...

Safety Tips For Dust Collection System
1. Choose the Right form of Dust Collection System 2. Observe the Work Environment And Surroundings 3. Check Equipment on Regular Basis 4. Always Keep Fire Prevention Materials 5. Focus on Emissions...
1
1