Make edges perpendicular

I want to mount this piece of plywood in such a way that it is reasonable removable.

I first need to true up the edges of the wood and that is difficult because of it's small size.

I have a table saw, circular saw, and reciprocating saw.

I would like to avoid the table saw because of its weight and bulk.

It is also not mounted on a stand.

How can I true up the wood?

A K

Deja Vu all over again !

  1. Sharpen your pencil ... you OK with that ?
  2. Use a rule & straight edge .. with me so far ?
  3. Lay out your size & shape.. I know this part is really hard.
  4. Use a hand saw to cut carefully along the line. Aunt Viola ! I knew you could do it ! We're all so proud .. John T.
Reply to
hubops

You must not be a teacher. :-)

Reply to