Swivel adaptor for screw bits

I am looking for a swivel adapter that will allow the turning of screws at an angle.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
A K

Would a flex shaft work for you?

rbowman

Dewalt makes these:

Dean Hoffman

Ball End Hex Drivers are about the only ones that actually work worth a shit.

Snake Dawg

Should work at least a few times - if you can hold it well enough to keep the bit square in the screw head without camming out. and if the required angle is less than 21 degrees - - - -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

And apparently changing the bits is a royal PITA too - you pretty much need a vice-grips or two.

Reply to
Clare Snyder

I see no mention of phillips.  Did you just pull that out of your ass?

Reply to
Mike Oxbern

That's what is in the OP's picture.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Thanks rbowman.

Reply to
A K

Thanks.

I think this will work.

I am more interested in the shorter length.

Andy

Reply to
A K