2 Lights connected to one switch - won't turn off

Well yes, we've already established that you're a humorless geek, pimple faced high school nerd who wouldn't know a "sense of humor" if you tripped over it while pulling your pud, so the concept of a funny nickname is foreign to you!

BWA HA HAAAAA HA HAAAAAA BWA HAAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!1

Posts where I JERK YOU AROUND by answering your rants with a 4 word reply?!

Posts where you spew useless code and I tell you to ask Verizon/Bell Atlantic who have been driving their own ground rods for about a million years?

Nice try, blowhard jerk. You have NOTHING! HAHAHAAAAHAAAA!

Which proves just how big of a useless loser you are too, quoting a Usenet Kook Hall of Fame member as your source!

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

The ones worse than those who don't know are the ones who don't know, yet THINK they know.

Reply to
volts500

Just post it, post the text and message ID for when I told somebody DANGEROUS advice. Come on, blowhard, you can do it.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz

I had the same problem once, drove me nuts trying to figure it out. It turned out that the dimmer switch I installed at the same time as the fixture, was faulty, and never cut the current, so the lights always stayed on.

Reply to
Iridium52