Electric Ceramic Floor Tile Cleaners (do they work?)

Hi Everyone,

Is it worth the money to buy a machine for about $150 that says it will clean your ceramic floor tiles?

It cleans the tile and sucks up the water like a carpet shampooer.

Thanks,

Jeff

Reply to
jeff mattison

Hoover 3100 or 3000 hard floor machine is what I use. My house is all tile

1650 sqft. Love it. Almost as much money, can be had for a little less at Wall marts
Reply to
SQLit