Where to buy garden turf?

Hello
I'm new to the forum - I run a Turf company based in Norfolk but also online.
I just wanted to conduct some market research as to where you prefer to get your lawn and turf from for any gardening projects?
Sorry if I'm barging into the forum but it would be very beneficial to understand what the market is like for selling turf online.
Thanks
--
TurfOnline

I just seed any areas where I need turf. If I were to buy any for small patch jobs, I'd go to HD or Lowes because I've seen it there. If I wanted larger quantities, I'd go to the local turf farms.
If I needed quantity, I'd consider buying it online. But, I would not think to look to buy it online, but I might do a google to find local suppliers. And if one at a distance came up in the search, I'd look into it, at least enough to find out if there was an advantage to going that way.
bsmiths18;941012 Wrote: > I'd consider buying it online. .
a href="http://www.perfectlygreen.co.uk /"artificial grass/a Perfectly green is online
--
Perfectly green