Accessories for Rototiller

Does anyone know of what attachments are available for a 6 HP fron tine Craftman Rototiller. I want to pull some sod up to expand beds. I was wondering if something can be added to help with the project. Thanks

Maybe check sears.com??? Personally I like using my edger for cutting sod and lifitng it. Break it up into small chunks, and it make short work of it,.
Mike wrote:

Thanks, the soil where I live is very rocky, I tried the edger - hit a lot of rocks - Maybe a different type of blade.

If its rocky soil machines are useless.