VRV

Hi Folks
I am considering an air conditioner for my house. 7 indoor units across 5 floors: Top floor: 1 unit 2nd Floor: 3 bedrooms 1st Floor: 1 unit for a large living room Ground Floor: 1 unit for a large kitchen Basement: 1 unit for a gym area
I have been considering a VRV system from Daikin which can also heat in the winter (i.e. with the add'l HRV component). Does this make sense, or should I go for a multi-split system ? The house is around 300m2.
Thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

you are missing some data such as where you live, insulation factor, etc.