I had much the same problem. We had an Arab kid move into a Jewish
neighborhood, and a Jew into an arab neighborhood. Called it a heat
exchanger. Or maybe it was a hebe exganger? Kant thpeek too goot.
His Mom forgot to put the dryer sheet in. The static was so good, her
son couldn't stand up from the carpet where he was sitting in front of
the TV. Doctor called it "underwearcharged". However, his brother Amir
got up no problem, until he got his suspenders caught on the electric
socket, and fried himself. The doctor said, Oshkosh, and b'gosh, first
case he'd seen in someone so younger -- overallcharged.
Nearly got ticked at a weigh station for being over capacity in my
Farad Pinto. Had a condenser in my farad. I managed to make enough
money on that job to save the family joules, tripped off a couple
burglars with a circuit breaker. Whacked them upside the head, and
they tripped off. Then I banged em on the floor, the judge threw out
the case, said it was a ground fault breaker.
Couldn't overcharge the customer, had to get what the job was worth.
Though, he did tell me to jamb the bill some where. That was impolite,
and I told him so. Those rich folks living in nice big expansions.
Well, he told me to truck off. So, I decided to hit the gas (R-22 that
is) and blow the joint. I knew the system was working when the suction
line was beer can cold, and the donkey started to shiver out in the
barn. Really keeping his ass cold.
Knew his kids were cold, too. They were in the playroom watching
Sesame Street on the TXV. Shivering, and wearing coats of paint.
Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Click to see the full signature.