So you really think that Goodman equipment is such a good deal?

Page 2 of 2
The latest

and here come the flames , i stand by my statement they arent junkitrol anymore , but im not gonna waste my breath trying to convince the masses ,
bottom line , you make more money selling trane ,dontcha ?
wrote in message

I was not flaming anything...
I do not sell equipment anymore, as I posted,
--
"I am a one man, service only shop; I sub out installs or simply give
the referral out depending on what they may be looking for."

I still have GMP in service in *MY* home... its noisy as hell. The only problem I have had with it is that the board failed twice in 11 years. I *had* a Goodman condenser that after 4 years blew the terminals out of the side of the compressor.....It was replaced with a Rheem RAMB condenser.
FWIW, I have a couple of customers that still have Goodman equipment, most are looking at replacement in the near future.

Sure there is...
They just have... new heat exchangers new inducer assemblies new high limit controls new circuit boards new flame sensors new ignitors
Did I miss anything? :-)

for
I'd rather own a Goodman then a Nordyne unit. LOL

Their line-up has had great improvements...

I don't think so... their pricing doesn't reflect anything... it just keeps going up and up and up!

Which is why you should have stopped right there.

Yeah, and black helicoptors are hovering above your head right now ready to scoop you up.

Wrong again, and as usual.

hehehe. Kinda clueless then, aren't cha?

Wrong again. Its cheap and its cheap for a reason. Post your blithering clueless comments on your webpage. Get a clue. Retire and stay there. Bubba

Bottom row of coils. Id assume it was already pinholed or the infamous formicary corrosion worked its magic on the 'already too thin riffled(sp?) copper tubing". Bubba
Bubba wrote:

FWIW; I've installed many different brands. And they all have their troubles.
The worst is the propietary boards from "we all know who." You are all right!
But you have to admit, the Goodman warranty [not an add on warranty] is the best being offered right now. And Goodman's A+ dealers are paid their street rate on the warranty repairs. That's not a bad deal.
--
Zyp

Yep, the tubing is too fucking thin in today's coils!

Amen! Watchout if you put a torch to 'em... Can you say "vaporised" LOL, not just goodman though.

Joseph wrote:

To be honest, I've found *most* refrigerant leaks in the evaporators. What's up I think is that the manufacture's only need to provide 150 psig bursting. [Except for the R-410 coils]. So the copper *is* thinner.
--
Zyp