On the hunt for business developers

HVAC Commercial Sales Engineers seeking new opportunity to make mid Six Figure income within the first two years please contact me.

Opportunities in Virginia and South Carolina. Company experiencing tremendous growth and have career defining opportunities for personal and financial growth.

Must have HVAC commercial B2B sales experience.

Reply to
Chris

Mid six figure is $ 500,000

In two years?

Yeah, RIGHT, beam me up, Scotty!

Reply to
<kjpro

I&#39;n not gonna bite on that particular twinky, I already know whats its filled with, and I don&#39;t want to step in it either.

Reply to
Noon-Air

I have "2 B or not 2 B" experience. That is the question. Does that count? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

How much $ do I have to pony-up to have my own territory/business/franchise?

I see all the UV-lamp gig&#39;s have already been filled, so I don&#39;t want to miss out on this commercial HVAC sales thing.

-zero

Reply to
-zero

errrrrrr I think he meant these six figures: $5000.00 :-)

Reply to
gofish

Sorry for the confusion on the comp, you are correct the "mid" is $150,000.00

Reply to
Chris

That&#39;s $150,000 per year

Reply to
Chris

$150,000 business to business commercial sales

Reply to
Chris

$150,000.00/year

Reply to
Chris

Thanks for the correction, the income is $150,000 per year

Reply to
Chris

So I have to pay you $150,000.00 a year for the franchise? What dose that include and how much income will I make per year?

Also, do you provide any hands-on training?

-zero

Reply to
zero