OT; new business opportunity....

I'm going to use my deck building skills to start making rafts & am looking for an agent in the south west...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Need premises? Or are you going for a floating office?

Reply to
John Rumm

Ooh 'ark-in-'ell Dave....

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

On Thursday 06 February 2014 20:27 The Medway Handyman wrote in uk.d-i- y:

Why - you could come to Sussex - we're mostly underwater now...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Shirley you mean foreskin?

Reply to
PeterC

What about Life jackets for livestock? Brian

Reply to
Brian_Gaff

It would make sense. His posts reek with envy. But the rest of us can't help it if we live in houses. He's an example of trailer trash; one of life's failures; one of the dregs of humanity.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I think he became my personal troll because he always wanted to do what I do - start a handyman business - but never did.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

There's posh for you. I don't have a personal troll, and scarcely anybody else does.

Reply to
GB

One is almost envious!

Reply to