Aprilaire 600 or Honeywell HE225/HE265 Humidifier?
Following are some of the differences I've gleaned.
- Outdoor sensor.
- Integrated bypass damper.
- More tried-and-true?
- More people seem to really like them. (?)
- Humidicalc+ software (no outdoor sensor). "Designed to measure or
infer outdoor temperature." "The first standalone humidistat to control
to dewpoint instead of relative humidity."
- Damper not "integrated"? Does it matter?
- Honeywell is "a partner of the American Lung Association® Health
House® program that provides guidelines for constructing homes with
improved air quality and ventilation. Does this matter?
- AgION Humidifier Pads with anti-microbial coating. Apparently these
can be used in the Apilaire as well, though.
I'm not sure if some of this is just hype.
Thank you very much for any helpful information.
Please respond to the newsgroup only. Email sent to this account goes
Click to see the full signature.