You'll probably have about as much luck as I did, with my alt hvac
Alt-Hvac is for discussion and learning about anything heating or
As with most Yahoo! groups, we have a few guidelines.
1) Top post all replies. (this isn't usenet)
2) Delete footers and old text before sending. Leave enough old text
so that we know what you are talking about.
3) Subject line should describe the text of the email.
4) We discuss politics, but no name calling or bashing.
5) Check with the list owner before advertising products, services, or
other mailing lists.
6) Wording should be polite.
7) Keep it legal. We obey all laws and regulations, and encourage
others to do so also.
8) If you think someone else did the job wrong, tell him (or her) a
better way which has worked for you in the past. Encourage the other
poster to try a better way which will have better results. Lead people
in a good direction.
9) The way I (and others) can tell a group email from an off list
email is the suject headers. If you send a message off list, delete
out the [group name]. If an email has the group headers, it must be a
group email, and so you or I need to reply through the group.
The "NO" guidelines.
1) No bad name calling. (Encouragement and praise aren't considered
name calling for this definition.)
2) No crude language or swear words.
3) No insulting others, doesn't matter if the victim of the insult is
a list member or not.
In the very rare cases where posts are rejected, I'll do my best to
let the poster know what the reason/ cause of rejection, and how to do
better (following my own guideline #8).
Welcome aboard. Have fun, and learn a lot.
List Owner, Alt-Hvac.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Click to see the full signature.