New Air Conditioner

What's the best brand to get?

Oscar... are you serious??

It's the painkillers from his proctologist.... not to mention that oscar doesn't think too clearly under the best of circumstances..... read: the lowest of his "normal" blood-alcohol levels.
--
EA

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:46:39 -0500, "Oscar_Lives"

Maytag. We all know their repair man sits on his ass because they are so good. :)
The King wrote:

I kind of like the Maybach version. It is attached to the Maybach Mercedes. Which has just got to be one fine service vehicle. ;-p