If you have American Express

Call and cancel that darn card.

Their customer service department there and you can't speak with anyone that can speak half English.

BUT THIS IS THE REAL KICKER! Pictures and reports showing India Muslims burning our flag and wishing death to America over Sadism hanging. AND the Government of India comes out condemning America!!

Well, I'll be DAMNED before I give American Express money to support those who wish to drop a bomb on us, besides, how did the Italians get the reputation of being 'greasy', ever look at an Indian? We have two Indian doctors in this town and you would think they could afford a bath...... Yep, I'm a racist, I don't like what they stand for... therefore I'll say what I want about them in every manner possible to stir up a division so this country will maybe start seeing what's wrong. We need a revolution people..

AS A MATTER of fact, its about time Americans wake up and not say 'buy American because the job might be you own.." They should start to think, Don't buy from them so they have the finances to nuke us! Reagan destroyed the USSR financially and THAT is the reason whey they signed all these treaties and became out buddies, they couldn't afford to pump money into the war chest. THATS A FACT, Gorby admitted it to Frontline. BUT we ended up in a slight recession and wimps' cried like a baby against Reagan. Reagan HAD to do what he did. Now their making out Ford to be a wonderful President, yeh, right. He ended up supporting fudge packers rights! Too bad he never got caught in an alley to see what fudge packing is about. Personally, its to bad Ford didn't leave us during his run against Reagan, maybe then we wouldn't have had Mikes buddy Carter in office destroying everything AND setting up the foundations for this very problem were having in the middle east!

Watch the video of the scum in India and other rag head "religion of Peace' burning our flag. No difference between them, a bunch of whinny pusses.

I'm really ticked off. I say the gallows are built, surely they can take care of a few more of these rag heads. HECK, Dearborn is close to five Nuke power plants, lets hook all of them up if they don't leave in 48 hours!

Happy New Year when the Rag Heads leave, take the liberals who are spineless with you.

Reply to
geoman

Only two Indian doctors in your backwater town? Sheesh!

You should live in LA !

Reply to
gofish

You should live in a college town...

Fuckers are crawling everywhere...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Or even live in Miami...now that is a 3rd world country....no one speaks English

Reply to
daytona°

que pasa, gringo?

Reply to
DIMwit

I like living in Mississippi...its about the only place in the country where you don't have to speak English as a second language to work in a fast food resturant or Wal-Mart.

Reply to
Noon-Air

errrr, actually thats que pasa calabasa?

Reply to
gofish

Fish, who you calling cabbage? What's happening cabbage? Oh, my aching head.

I'm a Gringo to the mexicans: European Caucasian, non Latino.

Reply to
DIMwit

nothing more than word play Bob :)

Reply to