Ductwork Estimator

Hi All,
Are there websites for estimating costs of HVAC ductwork? For example, what is the unit cost per foot to install 8" diameter insulated flexible duct in an existing house? What is the cost to add a supply register in a drywall ceiling? Etc. All ductwork and HVAC equipment are in the attic. House is located in the Sacramento CA area.
Thanx, Key Bored
In PA it is approx $250.00 a hole

250 a hole in PA, that's if she's from the trailer park, 500 a hole other wise. :)
Barry
10-4

Barry posted for all of us... I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

--
Tekkie

"daytona" wrote:

lucky you. Ca's new code stipulates R8 for any new construction, even in existing homes & duct systems. flex or metal, R8.

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 02:58:08 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

Are you able to get R8?
Al Moran wrote:

Nope, its a non-stocking item at every vendor in So Cal. I have been told AirLink stocks it in Moorpark?, but thats too damn far away for me.
Its been code since Oct 1 2005 but not one single inspector from any juristiction is enforcing it.
On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:22:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@gonefishin.net wrote:

I thought so, we have the same problem here in northern Ca.