Hi there

Hi I am Lisa and I am new to this group. I hope to get some ideas for my garden and meet people here that love to spent their time in the garden like me. Lisa

Reply to
Lisa

Welcome!

A word of caution - should you be attacked by fanatics here don't take it personally, it's usenet and standard procedure.

Take the best that you find in any of the posts here, neither the extremists from the organic side (chanting om under a full moon naked while sowing blessed seed and waving a cow's horn of manure) nor the technology bound (whatever don't kill you makes you stronger so suck up them GMOs and spray til your arms turn to rubber) crew are 100% wrong all the time.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Speaking of which, chanting om under a full moon naked while sowing blessed seed, we let the fertility festival get right by us this year. Nothing like a good roll in the garden to get nature in tune, or I suppose you could go measure milliliters of this, and weigh milligrams of that. Which team would you rather be on?

Yee ha, organic gardening (clothing optional), yee ha. No denying the fecundity of nature. Tubers up! Yee ha.

Just don't scare the horses ;O)

Yee ha!

Reply to
Billy

My grandpa used to say there's nothing like a good fertility ritual. He also said "t anzer loys in t zoil". Smart old bugger.

David Hare-Scott