AprilAire 600 Humidifier Question

I just had an AprilAire 600 installed. At the end of the furnace cycle, the humidifier appears to flush itself. Is this normal or is this possibly wired wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help...

What did the installer say?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Apparently you do not know the answer to this questions so thanks anyway.
"I'm not here to answer your fucking dumb shit questions that you get from from READING THE FUCKING MANUAL or ASKING THE FUCKING INSTALLERS, you dumb lazy cunt."
And I'm not here to listen to a 14 year old whine like a spoiled brat.
Thanks again, I'll seek answers from a mature and professional HVAC Tech instead of a spoiled silver spooned brat.

Its about time.
Now go away like we told you earlier.
The ones I've installed, the water valve opens when the furnace is calling for heat, and the blower is running. So, what appears to be "flushing itself" is most likely excess water draining out of the evaporative pad.
Sounds normal to me.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.