AprilAire 600 Humidifier Question

I just had an AprilAire 600 installed. At the end of the furnace cycle, the humidifier appears to flush itself. Is this normal or is this possibly wired wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Reply to
spamwatchdog

What did the installer say?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Apparently you do not know the answer to this questions so thanks anyway.

Reply to
spamwatchdog

"I'm not here to answer your f****ng dumb shit questions that you get from from READING THE FUCKING MANUAL or ASKING THE FUCKING INSTALLERS, you dumb lazy cunt."

And I'm not here to listen to a 14 year old whine like a spoiled brat.

Thanks again, I'll seek answers from a mature and professional HVAC Tech instead of a spoiled silver spooned brat.

Reply to
spamwatchdog

Its about time.

Now go away like we told you earlier.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

The ones I've installed, the water valve opens when the furnace is calling for heat, and the blower is running. So, what appears to be "flushing itself" is most likely excess water draining out of the evaporative pad.

Sounds normal to me.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I thought this might be normal with the exception that very little (if any) water was being discharged during the heat cycle. The owners manual simply stated a small steady stream of water would be discharged during the operation, but did not describe the flush I described.

Thanks for the > The ones I've installed, the water valve opens when the furnace

Reply to
spamwatchdog

posted for all of us...

BWAAAAA this fundy idiot is listening to the moron

Reply to
Tekkie®