Duct sizes

Happy New year to you all.

Firstly, I dont' live in the USA.

Secondly, I am just interested as a hobby, so please surpress the need to flame me.

I was wondering what are the standard duct sizings (square) for air con.

What I want to do is simply have some ducts go through the windows, with fans, filters and UVC. Would be nice to have clean air in my tiny apartment.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Since you don't live in the good 'ol US&A, you get nothing. You don't deserve clean air.

Anyway, it's overrated.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

Stop farting so much.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...

He can't it's the legumes.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Take Beano and there be no gas. Bullshit.

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit